Our Aims and Objectives
We aim to provide a caring environment for adults with the special needs of learning disabilities, we provide a warm, friendly, family atmosphere with emotional security and as much stimulation as is appropriate.
We aim to provide a professional caring service to a high standard with the minimum of rules to allow the residents the freedom to live their lives in their own home in the way they choose.
Our residents will be encouraged to:
- Take pride in their appearance
- Personalise their own rooms
- Learn skills towards gaining greater independence
- Make suggestions for improving the service that they receive
- Take part in social events in and out of the community of Denmead
- Make full use of the home and its facilities
Training programmes, carefully planned assessments and reviews will be implemented to meet the individual needs of our residents in accordance with our Assessment & Care Planning Policy & procedures.
Residents are encouraged to maintain contact with friends and family by telephone and by visits.